Google Calendar + Huminos Integration for 1:1 and Calibration Meetings.
Huminos directly connects with Google Calendar to sync available time slots automatically thus saving precious time in manual scheduling.View all integrations available on Huminos OKR software
Scroll to see how it works
How it works
Activate Google Calendar Integration
Admin on the Huminos platform can create a connection between Huminos and Google Calendar.Documentation on how to activate Google Calendar integration on Huminos
Connect Your Calendar
On activating the integration, you can select Google Calendar from the list of datasources when scheduling a 1:1 meeting. Here are some key elements supported:
- Fetching meeting participant's’ mutually free available time slots
- Linking of 1:1 meeting with one or more OKRs
- Capturing private notes post meeting
- Addition of meeting entry in Google Calendar
- Addition of Google Meet link with the meeting invite
Automatic 1:1 Meeting Tracking
Once datasource is connected and the calendar is linked, your 1:1 meetings are automatically tracked in real-time.
View All Integrations
Wait! Before you go!
You might also be interested in these integrations
Azure Active Directory