Jira + Huminos Integration for KPI and OKR Tracking
Huminos directly connects with JIRA to update KPIs automatically, saving time in manual OKR tracking.View all integrations available on Huminos OKR software
Scroll to see how it works
How it works
Activate JIRA Integration
Admin on the Huminos platform can create a connection between Huminos and Jira.Documentation on how to activate JIRA integration on Huminos
Connect datasource to Key Result
Once the integration has been activated, you can select Jira from the list of datasources when adding a Key Result. Here are some examples of how progress is calculated:
- Number of completed issues - Based on the total number of completed issues
- Number of hours spent - Based on the total number of hours spent within the list of issues
- Number of Issues - Based on the total number of issues
- Remaining Estimate - Based on the total number of hours remaining within the list of issues
- Progress of an issue - Based on the percentage of resolved issues within the list of issues
Automatic OKR Tracking
Once datasource is connected and the key metric is linked, your KPIs and OKRs are automatically updated in real time.
View All Integrations
Wait! Before you go!
You might also be interested in these integrations.