Outlook Calendar + Huminos Integration for 1:1 and Calibration Meetings.
Huminos directly connects with Outlook Calendar to sync available time slots automatically thus saving precious time in manual scheduling.View all integrations available on Huminos OKR software
Scroll to see how it works
How it works
Activate Outlook Calendar Integration
Admin on the Huminos platform can create a connection between Huminos and Outlook Calendar.Documentation on how to activate Outlook Calendar integration on Huminos
Connect datasource to Key Result
On activating the integration, you can select Outlook Calendar from the list of datasources when scheduling a 1:1 meeting. Here are some key elements supported:
- Fetching meeting participant's’ mutually free available time slots
- Linking of 1:1 meeting with one or more OKRs
- Capturing private notes post meeting
- Addition of meeting entry in Outlook Calendar
- Addition of Teams meeting link with the meeting invite
Automatic 1:1 Meeting Tracking
Once datasource is connected and the calendar is linked, your 1:1 meetings are automatically tracked in real-time.
View All Integrations
Wait! Before you go!
You might also be interested in these integrations
Azure Active Directory