1:1 Meetings - Must ask questions
1:1 meetings present an excellent opportunity for a manger to coach the employees.
It is important for a manager to ask certain questions that address both personal and professional dimensions to get the best out of any 1:1 meeting:
- How have you been recently?
- How are your interactions with other team members?
- Have you been appreciated by anyone recently?
- What future experience you are looking forward to?
- What is your most impactful memory in recent weeks?
- Are there any decisions that are waiting for my inputs?