Tests to see if OKRs are good
Writing OKRs requires practice and some checks to see if the OKRs written are good:
- If you write OKRs in under 5 minutes, they probably are not good as writing OKRs typically takes time.
- If your objective does not fit in one line, it probably is not crisp enough
- Check if you have used real dates in writing KRs and not left them open ended
- KRs must be measurable and make sure that you include a tangible metric to score the KR completion.
- Use unambiguous metrics. For example, if you say "logins" are these daily or weekly or monthly logins. Another example, if you say "leads" are these MQLs or SQLs.